Welcome to Aherns Lawyers Perth and Fremantle, Western Australia.
We are a boutique Western Australian law firm that has specialized for 25 years in providing the full range of commercial law services including contract legal advice and preparation, representation in contract disputes, commercial legal advice and litigation, contract terminations, dispute resolution, insolvency/liquidations/winding up companies, debt recovery, building and construction and property disputes.
Our focus is to deliver the best practical cost effective legal advice in order to obtain the best outcomes in contract advice and litigation. Our clients include large companies, small and medium size businesses and individuals requiring specialist commercial legal advice.
Our practice is located outside of the Perth CBD and because of this our hourly rates and fixed prices for commercial work and for litigation are 20% lower than the standard rates charged by most Perth law firms. Our rates are extremely competitive compared to the rates charged by other commercial law firms.
For 25 years we have acted for:
* Businesses and companies of all sizes;
* Financial institutions including the Bank of Melbourne, United Credit Union now Beyond Bank Australia, National Australia Bank, Bank of Queensland and large National Mortgage Insurer, MGICA;
* Small businesses in providing advice on all types of commercial contracts and in disputes of all sizes;
* Insolvency Practitioners.
Supreme Court, District Court, Magistrates Court & Federal Court Litigation
We have expertise in handling the most complex commercial litigation in the Western Australian Supreme, District, Magistrates and Federal Courts.
We handle litigation and debt recovery matters for companies and businesses from all over Australia and internationally.
Our role as commercial solicitors is to apply our commercial experience to your problems and your business. We provide legal advice that solves your legal problems in a timely manner. The practice of commercial litigation is an exercise in skillful judgment. Sometimes the best legal advice can be obtained before a dispute occurs or in its early stages.
Our commitment is to have instructions acted upon as soon as they are received. We have implemented a system of case management to achieve efficiency and ensure your instructions are dealt with quickly and cases are finished as soon as possible.
Solving legal problems or settling them in a timely fashion is the absolute objective of our law firm.
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- Australian State, Territory and Local Governments
- Department of Justice - Western Australia
- FindLaw Australia
- IP Australia
- State Administrative Tribunal
- Supreme Court of Western Australia
- The District Court
- The Magistrates Court
- WA Building Commission
- Western Australian Government Site
- Divorce Lawyers Perth
- Binding Financial Agreements Perth