All Business Disputes
If you are having a business dispute or you think one may arise it will be vital to take advice from a Perth Lawyer experienced in handling business disputes. We have advised on the full range of disputes that occur in businesses for 25 years. Disputes occur over contract terms, debt/capital disputes between Partners, Directors and Shareholders, disputes between businesses and between employers and employees but you could also be having internal business disputes over how your business is being run, or disputes over financial returns to the owners.
Our practice is located outside of the Perth CBD and because of this our hourly rates and fixed prices for commercial work and for litigation are 20% lower than the standard rates charged by most Perth law firms. Our rates are extremely competitive compared to the rates charged by other commercial law firms.
For 25 years we have acted for:
* Businesses and companies of all sizes;
* Financial institutions including the Bank of Melbourne, United Credit Union now Beyond Bank Australia, National Australia Bank, Bank of Queensland and large National Mortgage Insurer, MGICA;
* Small businesses in providing advice on all types of commercial contracts and in disputes of all sizes;
* Insolvency Practitioners.
"We can act for parties in litigation on the basis of a fixed, affordable, fee paid monthly as opposed to charging an hourly rate. If we are engaged on that basis you can pay a set fee, often at a discounted rate, in return for us remaining on the record as acting for you in the action for a fixed period. During that fixed period we will represent you and deal with whatever matters arise in the litigation during that time, including all court appearances and drafting of all court documents."
Please see more information regarding our fixed fees click here.
We can provide you with advice on:
All contract disputes (for more information on breaches of contract see here)
Shareholders and directors
- Disputes between directors and shareholders
- Breach of director's duties
- Failure to provide financial, accounting and statutory information
- Breaches of shareholder agreements
- Partnership issues and disputes
- Alternative methods of dispute resolution
- Dissolution of partnerships
- Division of assets
Disputes between business owners
- Over use of business names
- Disputes over clients
- Family trust disputes
Disputes over Trusts
Business Trust Disputes
- If you are a trustee or a beneficiary under a trust with a legal issue you need advice and guidance from a Perth Lawyer experienced in all the methods of achieving the best resolution of those issues. Often family members are involved.
Misuse of Business Property
- Claims against employees and shareholders for misusing business property, trade secrets, client lists, tender information and systems.