Attending court on Setting Aside of Statutory Demands

If you have been served with a Statutory Demand (otherwise known as a winding up notice)  and you believe there is a dispute about the debt that is being claimed in the Statutory Demand, then you may be able to apply to the Court for an order to set aside the Statutory Demand.

You will need to show that the creditor knew there was a genuine dispute and should not have issued the Statutory Demand.  If you are able to show the court this, then most likely you will be successful in obtaining a costs order against the party issuing the Statutory Demand.

We represent companies who are served with Statutory Demands who need advice on setting them aside by making application to the Supreme Court.

We provide fixed prices for the court appearances required to obtain orders to set aside the Statutory Demand.

Our rates and fixed prices are lower than the prices charged by many Perth Commercial law firms because we own our offices so we don't pay the exorbitant St George's Tce rent that many commercial law firms do.  

Further information can be found here regarding our fixed fees.