Attending court to obtain orders for Winding Up

If there is a company that owes you money then we can provide you with legal advice on how to wind up that company - click here.

Winding up notices are also known as Statutory Demands.

After the time period expires in a Statutory Demand you can apply to the court for the winding up of the debtor company. 

We provide fixed prices for the court appearances required to obtain orders for winding up.

Our rates and fixed prices are lower than the prices charged by many Perth Commercial law firms because we own our offices so we don't pay the exorbitant St George's Tce rent that many commercial law firms do.  

Further information can be found here regarding our fixed fees.